Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Request

So i have Google Analytics set up to keep track of different stats associated with this blog. Over the past month, I've had people from 29 different countries visit this blog. That's really exciting to me to think that people from all over the world have at least some interest in what i'm doing.
So i would like to ask that if you read this, please leave a comment to let me know your name and where your from. And for those of you who are 'regulars' let me know that too. I'm going to try and do a better job of posting more often.
thanks
jason

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me as a "regular!" I enjoy your work, in process and final product. ~ Louise

Anonymous said...

Scott King, Ohio - Regular viewer and also a proud owner of one of your pieces.

Jason Horning said...

thanks for responding and your support.

Rochelle Matthews Stoltzfus said...

Here.
(Wishing I were an owner of one of your pieces...maybe someday I'll commission you for something)

Jason Horning said...

thanks rochelle. i'll see what i can do. any suggestions? i still haven't forgotten about the book project, but i haven't done anything yet either.

Anonymous said...

I think your work is fabulous. Count me as a regular. I try and look at least once a week before I have lunch with a very special Mom!
Love you Jason. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Friend of a friend from facebook. One of your drawings caught my eye, so I came here to see more! Really nice work! Love the expressive looks you get that are true to your subject's character.

Jon in Cincinnati